- occupants 6
4 Queen size beds
1 Single bed
- 3 Bedrooms 3
3 Bathrooms with shower
- 140 m² 140 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Super Price: We confirm the reservation directly with the property's owner, without expensive intermediaries.
Safe booking: We retain your payments till the day of arrival for the safety of your money: click here for more information.
This accomodation has an official tourism registry number.
The guests are protected by a liability insurance with up to € 300,000 of coverage per claim, included in the price: click here for more information.
This rustic-style house with exposed stone walls, solid wooden beams and doors, and terracotta tiles is complemented by a modern style. Cas Muré, is located in Porreres, a town where there is no mass tourism and yes, visible signs of the agricultural heritage that still characterizes this part of the island, such as small wine cellars or companies dedicated to the production of apricots. Some of the best beaches in the area (Sa Ràpita, Ses Covetes, Es Trenc) are only 20 minutes away by car and Palma de Mallorca Airport is about 25 minutes away. It is also easy to reach other areas that deserve to be visited such as: Portocolom, Portopetro, Cala D'Or, Cala Figuera, etc.
The house has capacity for 6 people. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, (one double and one single) and the third (family bedroom) is on the top floor, which we access by a wooden staircase, which, at the top has a small barrier (to prevent falls of children). This spacious family room has parquet floors, is well furnished and overlooks an garden with orange trees. It also has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.
The other two bathrooms are on the ground floor and also have a hairdryer and even one has a towel rack.
The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped: oven, microwave, dishwasher, gas stove, coffee maker, toaster, water heater, juicer, fridge, kitchen utensils, crockery, etc. Table with chairs, and being open communicates with the living-dining area.
Here we find a perfect area for the various meals of the day, a large dining table with chairs, fireplace, and air conditioning (hot / cold) and also for relaxing time with comfortable sofas in front of the satellite TV, La music tower and a second fireplace. In a corner of the same room, which have climbed a few steps, a loft gives us more comfort with their sofas, and privacy, which can lower time in the enclosed space.
In the exterior part we will find all the necessary comfort to spend good moments outdoors. Pool, hammocks, barbecue, garden furniture and umbrella. We have everything at hand for our relaxation.
In short, in a beautiful traditional village, we will find the perfect house to spend the best days of the year in good company.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: ETV/7746
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/1 To 30/4
From 1/11 To 31/12
Price: €0.55 person/night
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments
The customer will ALWAYS lose a total amount of pre-payments:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 0:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Pets not allowed.
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
- 200 m bus station
- 300 m shops - SPAR
- 500 m Restaurant - Plaça de la Vila
- 15 km golf course - Golf Son Antem-Llucmajor
- 20 km nature reserve - Es Trenc. Parc Natural de Mondragó
- 20 km sand beach - SA Ràpita, Es Trenc
- 25 km rock beach - S'Estanyol
- 35 km Water park - Aqualand El Arenal
- 40 km airport - Son Sant Joan
|December - 2021|
|January - 2022|
|February - 2022|
|March - 2022|
|April - 2022|
|May - 2022|