Politica de confidencialidade
ApartEasy will collect user data at various points on our website. This information will be stored in a file held by ApartEasy S.L. for the following purposes:
• Carrying out administration requested by the client/prospective owner. The client/prospective owner must provide true, complete and exact information.
• Making reservations
• Guest reviews
• Informing you about our offers (you may opt-out of our mailing list at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to process and complete your reservation, ApartEasy collects the following personal data: your name, address, email address, telephone number, passport, ID or driving licence number, credit/debit card, or PayPal details and reservation preferences. In some cases we may collect certain bank details in order to process a bank transfer.
We may also collect data about your computing device such as browser type, IP address, operating system, Unique Device Identifier, application version and number of clicks in order to analyse trends and demographics, and to improve our website. Although these are generally anonymised data, they may be considered to be personal data in certain circumstances, such as when they are combined. In cases such as these, the data will be processed according to current European Law on Data Protection.
Your data may be transferred to a third party under the following circumstances:
• We will disclose your name, contact details, passport, ID or driving licence number, and credit/debit card details to the relevant apartment owner and/or banking authority in order to complete your reservation. We will only provide the apartment owner with the data that are needed to process your reservation. We encourage you to contact the owner about the use of your personal data.
• The feedback we receive from our customers is very important to us. Therefore we may send you an email promptly after your stay, inviting you to complete our guest review/online survey form. By completing our guest review/online survey, you accept that we may publish the information you provide on our website for the sole purpose of informing future customers of your opinion of the quality of the apartment and of the quality of service you received from ApartEasy. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, publicly display, refuse or remove reviews at our discretion. The information you provide may be also be shared with our affiliated, co-branded and/or linked website partners.
• We may disclose your personal data to an investigative or government authority if required to do so by law (or any regulation having the force of law) or in order to detect, prevent or prosecute criminal acts.
• ApartEasy will not sell the data provided to third parties unless you provide us your acceptance.
Only people over 16 years are available to use and contract our services. People under 16 can use our services (stay in the apartments) as long as the person who makes the reservation and actually stays in the apartments is a person over 16 years.
Users have the following rights:
- Request to ACCESS their personal data
- Request to AMEND their personal data
- Request to CANCEL their personal data (right to be forgotten)
- RESTRICT or OPPOSE the use of their personal data
- Right to DATA PORTABILITY for telecommunications or internet services
- Right to WITHDRAW consent at any time
- Right to lodge COMPLAINTS concerning data protection matters with the relevant authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
Users may exercise their right to access, amend, cancel, restrict and oppose the use of their personal data, as well as their right to data portability and to withdraw their consent, by contacting the website owner:
By email: email@example.com
By pone: 0034 934516766
Santa Tecla, 3
In addition to the rights to which users are entitled, any users who believe that their data is not being processed in accordance with current data protection legislation may lodge a formal complaint with the relevant authority, whose contact details are given below:
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
C/. Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid (Madrid), Spain
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: 912663517
ApartEasy adheres to the levels of security of personal data protection required by current EU legislation. ApartEasy observes the appropriate security procedures to prevent personal data misuse and only authorised employees are permitted to access and use personal data in order to carry out their duties.
Aparteasy complies with the requirements and validation process set forth in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) approved by the major credit card companies.
A cookie is a small amount of information stored on your web browser by a website. ApartEasy uses the following types of cookies:
• Performance cookies. We use these cookies to gather user data such as viewed web pages, clicks, date/time stamp information, referring/exit pages, and search words. This information is anonymous and helps us to optimise and improve our website.
• Retargeting cookies. We use these cookies to show you ApartEasy advertisements on other websites based on how you have used our website.
• Third party cookies. Aparteasy.com may show you some advertisements from third parties to help you get the most out of your Barcelona experience. Third party cookies allow us to track visitor clicks on advertisements run on our site.
By using the ApartEasy website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Cookies can be removed at any time. To do this, go to your browser settings and select which cookies you wish to accept or reject.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If any changes are made, this statement will be updated.
This statement was last updated in May 2018.
ApartEasy is owned by ApartEasy S.L., a registered Private Limited Company in Spain. Company registration No. B63890727. Registered in the Barcelona Trade Register, Tomo 37759, Folio 45, Hoja B 311355, Inscripción 1
Santa Tecla, 3 | 08012-Barcelona (Spain) Tel (+34) 934516766 | E-mail: email@example.com